The following years leave their mark not only on the human body, which is aging and losing its beauty and attractiveness. A similar fate will not save anything - cars are also subject to aging and loss of their visual parameters. The brilliance of the body color, its radiance and softness stay only for a year or three, from the moment of painting or buying a completely new car. The only way to avoid such a development for "your iron friend" and to preserve his youth is proper care and attention in relation not only to the mechanisms, but also to the body, which means that regular polishingcan not be avoided.
How to maintain softness, shine and shine
The main and most accurate option for preserving the original visual qualities of a car paint is to polish the car body with liquid glass. A similar type of polishing is a novelty and relative innovation in the field of turning young people into vehicle bodies. This option does not apply to the corrosive (restorative) method, but to the protective method, more precisely, nanopolization. Polishing the body of the machine with ceramics (this is another name for "liquid glass" polishes) is based on the fact that after thorough cleaning of the machine, it is coated with specific compounds, which create a protective film against water and iremoved from the dust on the surface of the car body paint. The efficiency, popularity and, to the great regret and disappointment of many car owners, the high cost of car body polishing and liquid glass coating have factors that fully offset and fully justify all the aforementioned statements:
- Due to the presence of silicon oxide, there is a polishing spread of "Glass Liquid" modifications with a coat of paint and varnish, which ensures a higher reliability and duration of the effect.
- A specific substance dries in just two hours, after which you can not be afraid that due to accidental ingress of moisture, money or work, if you polish the body of the machine with liquid glass made with your hands, you willsink into oblivion.
- Resistant to the harmful effects of UV radiation, which burns the color of body paint and turns it into a pale shade of the past.
- Immunity to minor mechanical impacts - road dust, fine gravel and sand from under the wheels, etc.
- Protecting body paint from chemicals that can seriously damage and sometimes corrode the paint on the body - after you pass over the liquid glass body surfaces and dry it completely, an extra layer of mirror forms on the surface. The thickness of the specified protective layer of ceramic varnish is several times greater than that of polishes based on wax and epoxy resin, which receives all such shocks.
Liquid glass has a large number of positive aspects and one and only negative - a very high cost that is not available to everyone.